Nate Workneh

Anthony Galan, a senior, dances with the tube man at the field.

We’re All Human Walk: In Pictures

• Students put names of people that are encouraging on the Shout Out Wall.

• Mr. Armstrong and Mr. Powell participate in the yoga station.

• A yoga station was set up on the practice field to help students relieve stress and relax.

• A Tube Man and a blowup tunnel were set up for student to walk by and through at the end of the Awareness Walk.

• Students pick up signs to take pictures with at the fence during the Awareness Walk.

• Emily Goulet finishes up writing “Stay Solid” on her rock at the rock painting station.

• Some of the Heritage choir students sang “You Will Be Found” from the Broadway musical “Dear Evan Hansen.”

• Mrs. Cloud and Ms. Vrable walking through the blowup tunnel to the stadium where the Awareness Walk concluded.

• The list of activities that students could participate in during the Awareness Walk around the school.

• This station in the Awareness Walk was for burning negative words.

• Students placed names of people that have encouraged them on the Shout Out Wall.

• Audrey Overton addressing the school before the Awareness Walk to talk about kindness.

• Students painting rocks together at the rock painting station.

• A wall was set up along the walk to inform students of famous peoples’ struggles to remind the students that they can succeed even with challenges.

• Students were able to pick up a rock and bring it to a rock painting station where they could paint something encouraging.

• Tube Man welcomes students to the stadium after the walk.

• Students continue walking around the school to the different stations set up with fun activities.

• Students begin the Awareness Walk around the school with the chalk station where people wrote or drew positive messages.

• Maddie Pennington speaks to Heritage about kindness and thanks the students for participating in the Awareness Walk around the school.

• Anthony Galan, a senior, dances with the tube man at the field.

• Anthony Galan, a senior at Heritage, looking up to see the tube man that greets students entering the football field.

• After the walk around the school, students were asked to take a Post-Walk Survey in case there were ways to improve it for next year.

The Paw Print • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in