The Paw Print

The Paw Print

The Paw Print

Pet Spotlight

Audrey Aber Pet Spotlight
Courtesy Of Audrey Aber
This is Latte

Audrey Aber Is a freshman at Heritage. She has many people who depend on her but she also has ten animals that depend on her. She has four dogs, three cats, and three horses. Audrey has a very busy life with all her animals but she always manages to take care of them and make sure they feel loved and cared for of course with the help of her family. Audrey also wants more pets.
First off with the horses, Latte is an Arabian paint cross horse Audrey got Latte in 2021 and loves to run around in his field and eat hay Latta is also trained and prefers to be outside more often. Second, Emmi is a Morgan Arabian cross horse. Who has been owned by Audrey’s family since 2021 Emmi loves to relax with her donkey friend in her field Emmi is also trained and would rather be outside more. Lastly, there is Kona, she is a thoroughbred horse and has been with Audrey since 2023. Kona loves to run around in his field and just loves being outside and relaxing. He is also trained. Although Audrey loves all her horses she says that Latte is probably her favorite because mostly rides him the most and spends the most time with him between all of her horses.
Secondly, Audrey has four dogs Stella, Wichet, Zeus, and Lady. First off lady is a street dog she was found in a bush when she was a puppy in Belize. Lady was also taken in by Audrey’s family in 2014 Lady is also an inside dog who likes to lay in her bed and relax. Next is Wichet who is a Morkie and was brought into Audrey’s family in 2016. One of Wicket’s favorite hobbies is to lay on the couch and chase people around the house asking for pets. Wichet also prefers to stay inside. Lastly is Stella and Zeus. Stella is a lab and Pyrenees mix and Zeus is a husky they both love to play together. Zeus was adopted by Audrey’s family in 2022 and Wicket was adopted in this year. Audrey loves all her dogs and they are loved by her whole family.
Lastly the three cats Sasha, Strat, and Tele. First off is Sasha who is a tabby cat who came to Audrey’s family in 2007. She loves to lay on Audrey’s pillows on her bed. Next is Strat. He prefers to be inside more and likes to try to play with all the other pets or knock things over. Strat was also adopted in 2023. Finally Tele she was also adopted in 2023. Something Tele and Strat have in common is they are both domestic short hair. But opposites when it comes to where they like to hang out Tele likes to be inside more and Strat prefers to be outside. Even though it’s a lot of work to take care of her cats she did say she also wants more.
Though all of Audrey’s pets and how much work they are she still wants more. From Audrey’s point of view, the horses need the most attention and care. The cats and dogs both do need a lot of attention and care but most of them are independent. It also helps that her whole family helps out to take care of all the animals. The last thing Audrey said was she loves all her animals and she is very grateful to have them.